PhotoAlbumMaker is committed to having an environmental management
system that assists us to run our business in an environmentally sustainable
way, while still maintaining the highest level of customer service and quality.
- We strive to continually improve, to prevent pollution and to minimise any
environmental harm caused by our business operations.
- When we change our operations, we assess the changes to prevent unforseen
environmental impacts of the changes.
- We regularly audit and review to monitor the effectiveness and suitability of the system.
- We identify our legal responsibilities so that we comply with or exceed these and where
no appropriate regulations exist, we adopt appropriate standards.
- We include setting & reviewing environmental objectives & targets into our planning.
- We document and maintain procedures to communicate environmental matters and relevant
information to all employees, customers, contractors and the public.
- We monitor our operations to check that we are behaving sustainably and that we safely dispose of,
or minimise, all residual wastes and recycle wherever possible.
- We strive to use natural resources and energy in the most efficient manner.
- We run our business so as to minimise any incidents or emergencies. Should they occur, they are handled efficiently and properly.
- We strive to only use energy efficient press equipment.
- We offer customers the alternative to use more environmentally friendly stocks.